Monday, December 06, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas......

Today it was actually cool. It has been around 80 degrees here in South Texas so we actually hadn't had cool weather. I personally don't like cool weather, but it sure does make it seem proper for the holidays. We got our lights up and the tree has been up for about a week. I'm not looking forward to the Christmas shopping that follows up to Christmas. : ( 
Some people go absolutely nuts! I think I am up for getting gifts and making them simple. I love to be into everything , but at the same time I am simple. Doesn't make much sense,I know.......oh well!

On to projects....I have completed a gift I was making. Nothing hard, but procrastination sets in and then I am mush.The best thing is that I am cleaning my space and actually seeing progress. What space ? my crafty space that is.

Laundry is almost done as I sit here and babble....Oh how I do not like doing laundry that takes all day! Hope you have a great Monday since it's now just after midnight!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...