Monday, December 29, 2008

How was your Christmas?

Christmas has come n' gone! Hope yours was a merry one. We went to my mom's and then my husband's parents and made it to see Marley & Me at 4.....That is a must see! I haven't seen Jen & Owen in a movie quite so good. It's good all the way through. Funny, loving, sad,funny, funny and sad....It was a different kind of character for them both!
Got me a canon digital rebel XSI ! I haven't gotten to try it taking my time, but I'll have to try it out on the way to Galveston! We'll be going to see Grandpa, so I'll get to get some good shots I am sure. Texas weather is so unpredicatable you never know what's gonna happen-


Here are some pics of the decor for Christmas....


Oh, peek here at the cutest pair of scissors my scrapbooking buddy made me for my scrap room! They so rock! ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...