Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mad week this week!

Well ladies.....I am here. Supposed to be doing homework but I so want to craft! It's not fair. Anyhow, guess I'll get over it.

On a happier note, I'll show ou what I did over my Saturday Valentine's Crop this past weekend. I drove up early Saturday to Houston and met up with some great friends at the Junkie and it was a blast. Beth, the owner, had it all cutesy,fed us and I think I ate too many cupcakes!
here are some pics....
Our  little Lorin...


Mom  n  Clem

and my favorite creation, compliments of Creating Scrapbook Divas  wonderful tutorials section!......

my cupcake card....oh I sooooooo love it!


Well this is all for now. I have got to quit playing and study some.......I'll be back Thursday with Cody's ( my 16 yr. old) Sadie Hawkins mum I am making tomorrow after my exam and some other goodies....join me then or just check in!
Goodnight and God Bless, Lora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...