Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 Days til Christmas!

My throat has been hurting...
I just wrapped some presents...
went to the store and forgot mostly what I went for...

This sets my mood eh? I am not feeling so great,but want to wish you all a Merry Christmas at the very least. I really need to get on the ball with my scrappin' but December is such a busy month. Lorin's B-day,my B-day,Christmas and then BAM! a new year.....
Isn't that wierd how time just breezes by? I think so.
We're told it should be cold...freezing cold....then it's gonna be sunny....nice and sunny. I give. In South Texas you just have to see how it will turn out cause it's not always predictable. Whatever it is, I don't want rain. My yard looks like crap and so much worse when it rains. The cold I can handle ................somewhat. If you're here, thanks for stopping by and please say some prayers for my friends....one is sick, the other has cancer and one more is finding out about a sickness at MD Anderson soon.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU AND TALK TO YOU SOON!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...