Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December & 2009 ....almost gone!

The year has flown by...where did it go? I bet nobody knows.....I surely don't. It flew soooo fast. I guess people aren't kidding when they say it goes by fast as you get older.I'm not ooooold, but I'm older and old enough to know it goes by fast. It's been a good year. I've had all I needed and more, we have food and are warm, have love and friends....oh yeah, and scrapbook stuff! I so love the thought of a NEW year,but am sad at the same time to know my kids are a year older. i just want them to stay small....so they'll still tell me how much they love me stretching their arms, so i won't seem like an old fogey to them, so they can still fit in my bed to snuggle buggle,so they just don't have to face the horrors of the ever erroding world.....oh geesh, time flies! Here are some of my years moments and creations....I truly hope that you and your families are blessed beyond measure in 2010 and so forth.Have a safe and ever-so-wonderful New Year!-Lora
jordy's lego tree

Cody n parker


Family time

Halloween Fun!


Turning 9!

It's been a greeeeeat year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...