Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Love is in the Air.......

So, it's coming....the day of Love! I love Valentine's Day! I love the colors and just the fuzzy feeling of love...It doesn't hurt that I have a LOVEly husband who is soooooooooo good to me! I have 3 great kiddos too that are so fun and loving..Here's some little containers I have made for a couple of people


Oh, I love to make stuff!

Here are some recent pages too. I just love to create. Lock me in a room and let me play!







This is all for today cause I have got to catch up on home,laundry and school work. HOpe you all have a blessed night. Come back soon, cause I'll be posting some Valentine's Day Cards I plan to attack!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Layouts and projects! Also congrats on winning!

Unknown said...

i am following your blog now! :) so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...