Sunday, January 31, 2010

So cold Sunday.......

It's cold.
I am so ready for summer.
I love the sun.
sun, where are you little sun of mine......

Another cold day in South Texas....I am not liking this. I have been studying and reading at the kitchen table since 1 today...It's now 9:45 and I am ready to get on the computer and play,but not much time cause another assignment is due and I still have to read some stories and answer questions for Tuesday on another class....go figure. Looks like play time is coming to a halt!(just a day or two...)  ;)  What will I do......croak. But, I do have to stay focused and that is so easy for me to lose sight of. I do not like school. I do not study well and frankly, I am not my sister.....ha! She's a school nut.

Well, I suppose I shall retire and dream of scrapping hopefully. I need some mojo this week.

Hope you all have a great week!

Toodles,
Lora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...