Sunday, September 02, 2012

Oh Mojo Monday......#256

I didn't miss the deadline this time and I was actually able to do another card! That made my night. Being that I am a night owl and get little sleep, it was the perfect night to play in my room. I used Core'dinations blk/lime green paper, embossed it with the vintage wallpaper folder from SU, cut my 2 vertical strips and added a 3D hanging sign die from Sizzix and layered it in brown polka dot Bazzill paper. I then added a prima flower w/ glitter , punched a flower with the Boho Blossom punch from SU, inked the edges and popped a pearl on it. The vintage ribbon came from The Ribbon Retreat. I loveeee that stuff!

Hope you enjoy looking at my little card and join in on the fun. I love challenges and I always go to MOJO Monday for inspiration!



and here is my creation ....




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...