Tuesday, September 04, 2012

More Mojo from me .....and Mojo #257

Hello!!!
I am so happy that I have been making time to play and staying up to the weeee hours of the morning. Despite the fact I normally have to go to work early and it's lots of work I do believe it is just sleep,right? Sure it is...totally overrated!

I am loving Mojo Monday Sketches and the challenge to put it all together. This card was a treat to make because I used lots of products and favorites!  So, here is the challenge/sketch....


and now here is my take on it.....with the deets! 


Did I say super fun? o.k so not sure the best way to describe my card,but I'll lay out the supplies for you that were used: Stampin' Up: tiny tag die,tiny tag stamp,chocolate paper,beige polka dot paper,delicate doilies stamp,antique glitter glass (on butterfly), edgelits die, polka dot embossing folder and butterfly die    Spellbinders: scallop/embossed circle die   Hobby Lobby: burlap ribbon,pearl flower and pearl buttonw/bling,crotche flower, beads to make stickpin  Prima: felt leaves  The Stamps of Life: chickadee stamp Pearl FX pearl paint pen, Adirondack: turqoise embossing powder,  Other: polymer flower center,  cloud paper, crown washi tape

Thanks for stopping by and join in on Mojo Monday!

Lora ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...