Monday, September 03, 2012

Painting away!

So, last week was fun. In midst of waiting for my nephew to graduate Marine Corps bootcamp ,a crazy week at work and life in general.....I managed to paint a few paintings on my craft room floor. (thank goodness it was actually clean) I had no idea what I was going to paint,but I had been wanting to paint some crosses. I just pulled out my paint bucket, all my brushes and got to work. It is amazing how mind soothing it is to just sit and paint.No rules,no mistakes because I am a firm believer that there are no mistakes in art and if there were would I really care? no, not really. Here they are in order (hopefully as I am newbie to Google+)

my paintings.....




My nephew graduating bootcamp and one of his welcome home dinners....
 





and just snaps of our beautiful kiddos! 
Cody (and his girlfriend , Holly)
 Lorin and Jordan
yep, God is great and it's been great despite the little things.....God is always great! I am so truly blessed.

til tomorrow,
xoxoxo-


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...