Sunday, November 15, 2009

Back at home!

I made it back home this evening! woo hoo! I was glad to see my little family here relaxing.
I had so much fun at my friend JoAnn's Birthday crop party. We cut up all night Friday and Saturday too. Here are some pics of the fun photo shoot.....


This is JoAnn....

I made a few little projects....our make n' take was a blast. It was such a fun project. we made a fan like booklet with pics from the day.It was so cool that we all used the same pics and made them all different. They all came out really nice. Here is mine. This is the jewelry box it sits in...

This is the actual little mini album we decorated....


I also managed to make a cute little Christmas garland,but I gotta embellish it up once I know where  I am putting it up at!

I had fun making it and plan to use it soon...Only a week til Thanksgiving
made a cute little chipboard album to put precious little photos of my little family! It is so easy to make little albums to look at and enjoy the memories! They are simple and so fun getting to embellish them. For me, that is the fun part!

I have a busy week,so I am hoping to get some scrappy time sometime! Hope you all have a good week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...