Sunday, November 08, 2009

Rainy Sunday....

It's raining and I imagine that is because I wanted to wash the car....well, as Young says " the SUV....it's not a car,but to me it's like coke....You ask what I want....I say get me a coke,but I mean Dr. Pepper....We have learned that every single flippin' time we intend to wash the SUV,truck,car or mow the lawn....it rains. I am not sure if that is because it is a miracle alone,or if that is a sign we are to chill out and relax. Our days are consumed with work,kids,cleaning house and oh....wait a minute, no more time for things we usually want to do.I have changed that though...a while back. I realized a long time ago, that my house is clean ENOUGH. yeah, you heard it,I said it...."enough". I will not ever have a maid, it doesn't stink and it is not clutter central and we have walking space,not paths ...so it's clean enough. I found I was always griping(for lack of the real word I mean to put here-lol) cause I get off work and go into Cinderella mode once my foot touches my yard. I noticed it and everyone in the house noticed it....Well screw that! I now make sure things are done and I have become more of a multi-tasking girl. Once I accepted that my house is not perfect, will not be perfect - I am less gripy,more happy and doing more fun stuff. I hope that you learn from me and take time to have a house that is clean enough, but a little heart that is happy and able to be creative. I figure if you read my blog you are one of 3 ....you know me, you are nosey or you are a scrapper. Either way, find your happy space so you are not consumed the way I was letting myself be.
Speaking of creative and the home......I just received my Fall Bliss Kit from The Scrapbook Get-Away... looky here...

I have made several layouts, cards and a gift tin already. It's very versatile!
I am hoping to get to making more crafty things here in a bit....gotta get a little grocery shopping done now. Hope you have a blessed day and here is a little inspiration..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...