Sunday, November 01, 2009

T'was a Happy Halloween!

We had a blast Saturday! We cleaned up alllllll day to get ready for out Halloween party. We live in a neighborhood with only 4 streets.....let me tell you, there were kids for days! We saw so many costumes.Some were run of the mill usual ,while others were outlandishly cool. We had so much food and snacks and great company. Here are some snapshots of the night.....

Then there we were....Young was a carribean pirate, me the wench, Lorin the 80's girl, Jordan a vampire and Cody....well, he was the teenager?

Today I went ahead and took all the decor down and was mentally ready to put up Thanksgiving decor,but the day has flown by. Time change is in effect,so we'll see if that helps me get to bed at a somewhat decent hour.I am such a night owl,I am not sure it will even make a difference. I have tons of stuff to do and no time to do all I want to do.
I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner already! Hope your Halloween was a happy one ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...