Thursday, November 05, 2009

I'm back.....

O.k I am back in my groove..I was soooo not well Tues. afternoon and Weds. It was major girlie issues and I am more than sure my obsession /addiction to Dr.Pepper has something to do with it as well. What can I say though. I know what it feels like to have an addiction perhaps? I just loveeeee Dr. Pepper. I know I should not drink as much as I do,but I do not drink(occasionally only) or do drugs,eh???

Since I was out of commission, I have a swap due on the 10th,so I had to whip out my binder clips....here they are....
well almost.....this is stage one


then I personalized them...


Now, here they are all finished!

These were so fun to make,so I figured I'd show the 3 little steps to make them so you can make some too! Please let me know when you do so I can see yours! :)
Oh, since the box came with 12.....I had 2 extras I just need to finish them up.


 o.k so I just checked out my DT site.....Head on over to here and get your November kit. It comes with plenty to make all sorts of pages! There's also a super duper cute boy album to make for your little dirt digger! So excited for this launch!
Have a blessed day, Lora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...