Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Joy...

Christmas was great! I especially hope yours was a hit! We went and had Christmas Breakfast at my mom's then we shimmied on over the in in-laws for Christmas lunch. Perfect! I've managed to update my slide (to the right) and I'm not even done. All my little do-dad projects aren't posted, but I'll get there soon enough.

We;re almost at a new year! I can't believe that 2011 is just around the corner and 6 days away.....Time flies by. It's going to be an even better year. There is tons to be done and trips to be made this upcoming year.

On the scrappy side of life, I already have my first scrappy retreat lined up for the first weekend of the new year. I have tons to do and hope that I get a whole lot done. Of course I like to talk, so I'm not sure what the chances are that I will get all my scrappy projects done. We'll see......

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas and have a splendid New Year's! As for me and the family, we'll be with close friends and then home.....Nice and safe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...