Thursday, December 23, 2010

DT Tryouts & Christmas....

Hello all!
I have been missing due to the holidays,but I did manage to try out for the 7kids Design Team!  I have made quite a bit of things as of late,but just have been going and going with getting out of school and Christmas. Once this madness is over, I can and WILL post my goodies! There is always something being made,so that is not a problem. I so wish I could post as fast as I make things. (don't you?)

Aside from that exciting news, I have all my shopping done. Last minute, but oh Walgreen's is the place to go for gift cards. I didn't have to stop at all these places! LOVE IT! However, gift cards are not much fun to wrap!

We wish you all a very,very Merry Christmas & a poppin' New Year!

Lora (and family)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...