Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Monday...

I finally slept well....Of course I didn't get to bed until 1:30 a.m. But thtat's o.k, I loved the sleep I was able to get. I a busy, busy week ahead.I work at Hobby Lobby part time (  2 days wk),Meeting after work this wk, had to make cupcakes for work and then finally......Thursday I pack for my Scrapbook retreat this weekend. Time for some serious scrapbooking and cutting up.
I am hoping to get lots done.We'll see. Halloween will be here in just 2 weeks.I think I am freakin' out cause the month has flown by soo fast. It's just nuts. I've done a few pages for a great new site I found..here's on of them..

That's all for now cause I have got to get some sleep.Have a Blessed night and I'll post soon. Nite-


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...