Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Almost hump day...

It's almost hump day ...I have a few things before it turns midnight since I stay up soooooooooooo late. ok real quick...We are doing /planning a major garage remodel since I need room to put all my scrap crap(as it's referred to) Anyhow, cricut boxes bug me and so I tossed out all the darn boxes. Really, they are such a waste. (IMO) I saw this but I am not up to paying $80. So............I came up with this below. $5 4x6 upright pages (6 to a page) and they'll go in a binder that will be $9! yes, I only put the overlay and the cartridge,but I have a gypsy too. I don't like clutter. Just sharing incase you have the same problem. I can't see using a gazillion boxes and having to open them every single time. (Especially when you need 3 cartridges) ;)





o.k goodnight all! time for bed..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...