Sunday, January 09, 2011

I'm here...

So much for daily bloggin'.  ;/  I have good reason though. I was gone Friday til today at a scrapbook retreat! Can you say FUN?  I went Here with a group of friends and some others who were very nice and funny. It was great! I stayed up a little late both days and boy that was exhausting which I am just feeling now. (I was dozing off watching t.v) heehee Among all the fun and cuttin' up, we did a little be-lated celebration for a great girl and the candle flames were the color of the candle! Yes! Can you imagine that? Well I did manage to take some pics too, which I'll get to in a sec. This was my first time to the Rockport Retreat and it was so great! After a year or two of not being able to go or having something going on, I finally made it! If you are in the Texas area, I will suggest you go. o.k well time for bed cause I am sooooooooooooooooo sleepy after a fun filled weekend! I'll post pics tomorrow.

Nite,
Lora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...