Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby it's cold outside!

It's cold...super cold! (We are not used to that here in South Texas)  ;O
I started dozing off again on the sofa today...Not sure why. Maybe because I stayed up again til about 2 ish? heehee. It's supposed to get colder tonight and I am just not feeling it. I only like cold when it snows (which is never) and when I am off. Neither of those are the case tonight! oh well, get over it.......

I just wanted to post my cards I worked on since I'm slacking IMO. I'll post them in a second....

I wanted to be sure to let you know to get good coupons HERE! I found some, printed them and they worked. What a great site! I'm not sure what I did,but Shutterfly sent me a coupon for a free 8x8 photo book so I have to go see what I can do with it. FUN! check your e-mail if you are registered with them. I'm not sure what I did to deserve it, but Thank you Shutterfly! Oh, and if that wasn't just great news, I also received 50 free photos from shutterfly from a purchase at Archiver's! yippee!

o.k, so here are some cards for your inspiration and enjoyment.....hope you like them!













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...