Sunday, January 30, 2011

Months and Migraines....

Good Evening everybody!

Well, it's Sunday again......geesh, time just flies by. The months come and go so fast. Wouldn't it figure that now I am feeling 150% that weekend time is over. ha! Friday was horrible....which actually started on Thursday. I started to have a headache. No, not that simple. It was not a simple headache. There is a difference and I can tell when it's gonna last. So, Thursday I popped some tylenol cause I figured it'd be hurting more and sure enough come Friday I was in pain. I should have called in, but I had so much going on that I went in and was dying by 9. UGH! Needless to say, I came home and stayed inside til Satruday around 3 I started to feel like I could move and do. I popped extra strength and moved around. The pain came and went, but it just hurts so bad that once or twice I have wanted to just die. I didn't think a migraine could be so horrible. So, come the evening on Saturday, I got my butt in gear and whipped out some cards for The Stamps of Life set that I received in January. I love Stephanie's stamps. They are well thought out and cheap! I have never heard of anyone charging $1 shipping. ( I loooooove that )  Anyhow, I have a busy work week coming up so here's my latest creations! Enjoy and come back......

Lora ~







2 comments:

Tash Daly said...

Fabulous creations Lora, I am glad you are feeling better. :-) Hope you have a terrific week.

Imapaperlover said...

thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...