Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baby Showering.......

I work at a Middle School and we have pregnant teachers galore. heehee. Tomorrow, or shall I say in a few hours, we'll host a baby shower. I volunteered to make the cakes. One for each parent, so 3 cakes. I wanted to make the onesie cake.....A simple thought, right? But of course not! All was well. My cake was super soft and yummy. I was able to cut it in the needed shape, still no problem....Then I go to put the icing and oh but no! It wanted to fall apart so in effort to save the cake I resorted to fondant. I've had this box of RTU fondant and it was not too bad. That is considering I had never used it before. I took pics, but my onesie is much cuter in good lighting. ;) so here they are....



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...