Sunday, January 16, 2011

Drowning in rain.....

Hello everybody! Welcome to my little blog....

It's Sunday and I finally got out of the house today. Went with my girlfriends, Melissa,Veronica & Suzanne, to see Country Strong! (finally) It was really good and sad. I love Gwenyth Paltrow! (Tim was great too)
It's been raining for 3 days now and we've done nothing but sit inside and watch movies. I made 2 cards which I'll post later tonight or tomorrow. They came out pretty. ;) It's amazing how weather can make me so sleepy and just about worthless. It wasn't just me either......the kids and my honey were just as lazy. (or were they following suit?) Who knows,but it was nice. I NEVER sit and do nothing.                                      

For my B I G news now............I have recently become a Thirty-One consultant! What is that you ask? oh , it's just fabulous stuff. I'm booking parties, so if you would love to earn free and cheap hostess goodies/rewards contact me to book your online party! I guarantee you will LOVE the products just as I do. We ship wherever you are. So, please check out my site and enjoy yourself and shop a little.  I've got to go take pics of my cards to post now.                                                    
Till tomorrow,

Lora ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...